Thrive Sweet Auburn is a mixed-use development by Project Community Connections, Inc. (PCCI) in partnership with Mercy Housing Southeast (MHSE). Located at 302 Decatur St., SE in Atlanta’s historic Old Fourth Ward community, the estimated completion date is February 2023. Features include:
- A mix of permanent supportive housing and affordable units for households earning between 30% and 80% of the Area Median Income (AMI);
- Onsite support services for residents and community members including First Step Staffing to serve clients and residents who come to us in need of employment to garner the necessary wages to pay rent, maintain their housing and ultimately secure their home. PCCI and First Step Staffing’s colocation offers clients who are navigating complex systems as they work to rebuild their lives.
- Creating a one-stop shop that allows clients to get multiple needs addressed in one place eliminates barriers and offers a more seamless process for service delivery which promotes better outcomes.
- Office, commercial, training and amenity space; and
- Close proximity to the King Memorial MARTA station, Martin Luther King, Jr. Natatorium, Selena S. Butler Park, Grady Memorial Hospital, Mercy Care and Georgia State University.